Ateq vt10

Driven_ Forester, ZDX, BRZ tS. Jun 7, 2004 · The ATEQ VT30 is your answer. Mar 22, 2021 · New TPMS Programming. Mar 11, 2008 · The 2010 and newer Vette uses a DIFFERENT SENSOR!!! For 2010 GM changed the TPMS computer in the Corvette. Constant Live Sensor and quarterly updates allow for the newest TPMS To update the tool with the WebVT software, you must put the VT30 into boot mode. May 4, 2012 · NOTE: ateq website says this device is no longer being made but is supported into 2022. ATEQ South Africa. YES, this tool can reprogram TPMS. EST. What is the right way to reprogram the tire sensors with this ateq vt10? Is there somebody who has a VT10? Thanks in advance, Grtz,Hans Get the most out of your ATEQ VT15. The Quickset TPMS reset tool can store two sets of wheels for each car (summer and winter tires) and is limited to four cars. DESCRIPTION OF THE ATEQ VT15_2 BUTTONS 1. Once purchased, users can update the tool as As the successor to the VT36, the brand new VT37 is the ideal tool for DIYers, technicians and front counter workers. A software license must be purchased to receive the latest vehicle and sensor coverage for the VT46. Jun 4, 2012 · The ATEQ VT15 universal trigger tool is the evolution of the ATEQ VT10 trigger tool, to activate tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID. I thought I would add this in case someone else has similar issues. It has new TPS and i have the ATEQ VT10 tool to trigger the sensors. The tool is compatible with most truck and bus TPMS sensors and can be May 4, 2023 · As the number one supplier of TPMS tool solutions, ATEQ sells and services to more than 50,000+ customers worldwide. Products. BOOT0010084 V1. Download Quickset program (ATQuickset) to the PC from CD that is included in the kit or by clicking the “Download PC Software” button below. Live WiFi Updating allows the VT47 to always be up-to-date with new features ATEQについて. Get the most out of your ATEQ VT55. I just put my stock rims back on and I reprogrammed with This tool. Winter ended. QUICK START USER MANUAL VT30. 2 - Start the cycle by pressing and releasing the left key (TX1) to 50 seconds. 00 for activation. ATEQ Nov 18, 2021 · JT-VT10シリーズ 左振り画像です。 png - 78. To maximize the life expectancy and reliability of the VT60, ATEQ recommends reading the manual to get more familiar with the functions and capabilities of the instrument. Download WebVT Software – Download PC Drivers. The tool is simple and easy to use, and ATEQ TPMS is the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools. ateq-tpms. In addition, they've developed easy-to-use online synchronization software that enables customers to ensure compatibility ATEQ VT15 TPMS Trigger Tool Operating Instructions. The accreditation of this office gives ATEQ a total of nine global offices that have an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab; USA, France, Canada, China, Korea, India, Japan and Italy also have accredited labs. For immediate support, please see the FAQ or contact tech support. WORLDWIDE. ATEQ in Algeria. Battery Life. Baldwin's awards include the Strike After 47 years, and 275,000 testers installed in more than 5,000 customers worldwide, ATEQ presents its new entry level leak tester by absolute pressure measurement : F600. that the sensor identification code has been. Mar 11, 2009 · ATEQ VT10 Universal Trigger Tool . 1. Activate the TPMS sensor by. Neither could my dealership using their Tech II. I could get my fingers behind and between the innerwheel well but could not wingle them. Nov 22, 2008 · C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted - Ateq - Received the ATEQ VT10_2B today but the directions are in German (I think) There are two buttons and from what I can figure out is that I press the left button for C6 sensors. I suspect I might have been able to force the XX displays had I disconnected the battery for 15 min. Description. Baldwin currently serves as commanding officer of the "Wildcats" of VT-10 in Pensacola. ) 5- Wait for the sensor to be triggered. Software licenses can be purchased through your local ATEQ tool distributor. F5200 – COMPACT LEAK TESTER. Inside can be found the latest leak testing technics and technology to improve your quality control thanks to its renewed electronic module, measurement module, interface Feb 6, 2010 · Foose Nitrous wheels on my 2010 Mustang GT. A software license must be purchased to receive the latest vehicle and sensor coverage for the VT55. 7. Download the PC software (WebVT) to receive the latest vehicle and sensor updates on the tool. The latest software update includes new vehicle model coverage, updated OE sensor information, and updated aftermarket sensor coverage. Get the most out of your ATEQ VT30. 2. It comes with 2 touch pads (ON / OFF) to activate or deactivate the valve. AFRICA. Page 1 USER MANUAL ATEQ VT TRUCK 2. 21. Step 2 – Device off, press and hold the. chirp sounds. Process worked but TPMS light would not go off after driving. Quickset features: Easily switch summer and winter tires. ATEQ in Egypt. KEYS 3. Lauren Hauk, Marketing Communications Manager, lhauk@ateqtpmsusa. cap stem. VT10 Maintenance smart tire pressure devices tester (TPMS) T he VT 10is a handheld unit dedicated to one valve type only. saves tire info even if screen turns off but erases info if you back all the way out to the main menu. Its advanced features and functions provides complete TPMS & tire management. Since the concept of TPMS, ATEQ has introduced the most advanced technological features to distributors and suppliers worldwide. VT30 was not hard to figure out and the device drivers work well. (Position 180 degrees from the valve for Ford band sensors. The DIC showed steady tire pressures all around, which I believe were those Jul 23, 2018 · VT36: The VT36 is an update-able TPMS tool that has the ability to read, activate and program TPMS sensors, look up sensor part numbers and test RKE functionality. TRIGGER TOOL FOR TPMS. 8mm. SETTING ADJUSTMENT FOR VT 15_2 BUTTONS 6 TRIGGER THE SENSOR 7. Sep 3, 2020 · Buy ATEQ VT5s Universal TPMS Sensor Activator and Trigger Tool for TPMS Resets - compatible with Domestic and European vehicles equipped with TPMS: Replacement Sensors - Amazon. With 2. 3. Intros; In Memoriam. Front face 2. I can't find anything on how to put the C5 into TPMS Re-Learn mode. Designed with hobbyists and car owners in mind, the VT15 can handle all kinds of TPMS activations. new electronic module, new measurement module, new interface, new accessories… all has been made to improve your quality control. October 2020 Software Update – VT55 ( Download) About ATEQ TPMS Tools. If using a VT15, press the left button, wait until the horn sounds, then press the right button. 26. Oct 2, 2023 · ATEQ TPMS tools. Using a TPMS Sensor Activation Tool start at the driver's front tire. All. take up to 30 seconds to sound, confirms. 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion, 3. The 2005-2009 uses GM Part# 25758220. 75. The horn chirp, which make. 00. Does anyone have any knowledge on 6a. 自家用車と商用車のアフターマーケットやOEM、そして製造ラインなどの各国の幅広い客層に支持されています。. The tool is designed to activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket sensor brands, as well as perform vehicle-specific TPMS relearn procedures. Make sure tool is plugged in while installing so drivers install correctly. 5. The ATEQ VT Truck 2. The VT15 is equipped with the latest advanced stream decoding technology that can trigger and decode sensors much faster and more accurately Here you will find various tool specifications and other helpful documents to help you get to know the tool better. 1804. Cycle key 4. ATEQ je prvním výrobce na světě, který přichází s kapesními TPMS nástroji, které si poradí se všemi typy senzorů. Mar 15, 2010 · In addition to that Tire Rack link for the $105 ATEQ VT10 in the post above by Eritosthenes, forum vendor Katech used to sell a Bartech Trackside for $140, but I don't know if they still have it. key and press and hold the . This tool is commonly used in conjunction with the OEM diagnostic scan tool, enabled with TPMS functions. 0 is always up to date. Acquired Honda HDS system and software (Ebay, etc), purchased ATEQ VT10 from Tire Rack (~$120) and manually learned the codes into the Odyssey using the VT10. 00 or the dealer $120. In 1960, Training Squadron TEN (VT-10) was established as a division of the Training Department of NAS Pensacola and was known as the Basic Naval Aviation Officers (BNAO) School. com Reference: UM-KHTA1-03-01 Page 2: Revision Of The User Manual Please make sure that your ATEQ VT TRUCK 2. ATEQ Accessories. View and download information on how to use the VT60 industrial TPMS engineering tool. the owner’s manual on the door placard). 1- Press and hold the power 2- Select your vehicle and press button until the VT30 powers up. Had some other problems with the ATEQ quickset, called helpline and got updated software, but didn't work. New Member. com POCKET SIZE ON/OFF ON ONE VALVE EASY Das Gerät ATEQ VT TRUCK bietet Funktionen, die speziell für die Wartung europäischer Lastkraftwagen und Busse entwickelt wurden. Get the most out of your ATEQ VT60. Its comprehensive specifications, including ATEQ’s latest developments in pressure decay technology, make it an extremely versatile instrument. REVISION OF THE ATEQ VT TRUCK USER MANUAL Due to continuing improvements, the information contained in this user manual, the features and design of this device are subject to be changed without prior notice. On screen, click NEW VEHICLE, then General Guidance, Pubs, e-Brief NOTE: Linked documents may automatically save to your "Downloads" folder, instead of opening in-browser or in their native application. Atention: Trade-In Program 35990 Industrial Road Livonia, MI 48150 For any questions regarding this promotion, please contact your Schrader representative or call Schrader customer service at 1. Media Contact. price)? I currently have a couple vehicles that have tire pressure monitors, including the '09 Z06. com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases ATEQ VT5 TPMS Trigger Tool Operating Instructions. origin. ATEQ in Morocco. I ordered 3/8 spacers and 1/2" longer studs from Doug Rippie Motorsports. Redo step 5 at the passenger's front, passenger's rear and finally the driver's rear. The VT520 system is an end of line or final installation for production lines. The VT56 is the all-in-one comprehensive TPMS tool with coverage for American, European and Asian vehicles. The ATEQ F5200 in its compact format is the easiest leak detector to operate and integrate intomanufacturing operations. Resets TPMS through OBD2. m. Dont nees it anymore. To maximize the life expectancy and reliability of the VT65, ATEQ recommends reading the manual to get more familiar with the functions and capabilities of the instrument. It covers all Nissan/Infiniti passenger vehicles, as well as all other TPMS equipped vehicles on the market. View and download information on how to use the VT55 TPMS tool or download the PC software (WebVT) to receive the latest vehicle and sensor updates on the tool. Sep 29, 2022 · ATEQ TPMS Tools is proud to announce the Quarterly 2023 software update #2 for ATEQ tools, including the VT57, VT56, VT47, VT46, VT41, VT37 and VT36. EMEA: Obtain wheel sensor ID’s from a TPMS tool such as a VT56, VT36 or from a tool workshop. Mar 2, 2012 · Here I'm using a Bartec (or same tool sold by Schrader) tool and an ATEQ VT50 with a screen to do some diagnostics on a sensor. 1. 6 months on a single charge under normal use. Standby: the sensor goes quiet after some time of no rotation, then goes to the sleep mode after additional inactivity. See less See more 1 Save TPMS Tools - ATEQ VT55 TPMS trigger tool EDIT AGAIN: Found a price - over $600 TPMS Tool Jan 6, 2009 · 5. ATEQ TPMS tools - number one TPMS tool manufacturer I almost lost my mind and told them to pack sand. Make sure all tires are inflated to the vehicle’s recommended inflation pressures (found in. Feb 18, 2013 · The ATEQ VT15 universal trigger tool is the evolution of the ATEQ VT10 trigger tool, to activate tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID. RMQ : The VT15 power off automatically at the end of the sequence. Note: The VT30 will be discontinued in early 2017. I know its kind of expensive but it worth it because it WORKED my on car. If using a VT10, hold down the left button until the horn sounds. Push and release again the left keys, the VT 15 restarts the sequence at the. Click here to browse our tools!Easy-to-use right out of the box, the tool is excellent for drivers who have two sets of tires and wheels for… Jun 4, 2012 · The ATEQ VT15 universal trigger tool is the evolution of the ATEQ VT10 trigger tool, to activate tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID. enter. TPMS sensor activator and reader. Push on the right key and the VT15 POWER OFF. TPMS Manufacturers Urge Technicians to Update Tool Software for Improved TPMS Service. i used this tool to Oct 22, 2007 · The literature implies that there are three states of the sensor: 1 Sleeping: cenfrifugal force wakes them up. l used it 1 time so it is like new. I went from 275/40/R18 to a 295/30/R19. Aug 3, 2012 · Are you tired of shelling out big bucks to the dealer every time you swap wheels or rotate tires? The ATEQ Quickset TPMS reset tool is the perfect tool for those of us that swap wheels regularly or have a set of summer and winter wheels! Don't spend another dime (or hour) at the dealer Get the most out of your ATEQ VT30. Within about 5 seconds the turn signals/four ways will blink to tell you that the onboard computer has recognized the sensor. Jan 21, 2021 · January 2021 Software Update – VT55 (Americas) LIVONIA, Mich. 86 KB . 04 USB : DISCONNECTED S/N:K300-14000. Edition/ Revision Reference Date (week/year) Chapters updated First edition HATR1-02-15 10/2019 Firmware version HATR1-02-15 All Products. In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters The ATEQ VT56 – or the KV481-05’504 Nissan TPMS tool – is the all-in-one comprehensive TPMS tool with coverage for all TPMS enabled vehicles in Europe, but also imported vehicles from America. Industrial TPMS tools are customized for small to large Oct 30, 2009 · C5 Tech - ATEQ VT10 Universal Trigger Tool for TPMS - I just purchased the ATEQ VT10 for use on my C6 Z06. ateq. Like I said, my dealer will not, out of the goodness of their heart, give me the codes even if asked. I found instructions on how to put my C6 into TPMS Re-Learn mode. The VT67 will completely re-imagine the way technicians diagnose and validate TPMS systems. When the tool triggers the sensor, the sensor transmits its data as if to send it to the TPMS computer in the car in order to program the sensor's ID# into the TPMS computer. View and download information on how to use the VT65 industrial TPMS tool. 4 - Stop the cycle by pressing the right key (TX2) * The cycle stops itself after 50 seconds. increasing or decreasing the tire’s air. 06. ATEQ TPMS is the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools. 800. Das Gerät ist mit den gängigen RDKS Nov 5, 2009 · My solution is TPMS TOOL call ATEQ Quickset. Nov 10, 2008 · Autocrossing & Roadracing - Need tire sensor reprogrammer ateq? - Need a tire sensor reprogrammer for my 06 z06 to go from street wheels/tires to track wheels/tires. Backlit 5 digit keypad with built in proximity sensor. With its OBDII module and advanced Dec 5, 2010 · 3. All-In-One TPMS & Tire Management Tool. Oct 7, 2020 · 887-666-5325 – help@supporttpms. The tool boasts over 30 features and functions, as well as a built-in camera to document any vehicle issues, which can then be added to a complete TPMS report and emailed to the customer. 0 Software Version KHTA1-03-01 www. ×. 5 LMM w/35" tires wouldn't relearn. $100. 888. Once a vehicle is in learn mode, use the VT15 to trigger the sensors, allowing the new sensor ID’s to be captured by the ECU. 621. Jan 3, 2008 · Remove the valve cap from the valve. 8767. Established: 1960. RADIO FREQUENCIES 8. The VT15 starts to send the sequence of the trigger signal to the sensor. This tool is an upgrade from the VT31, and can also serve an essential tool for the shop or a great tool for “do-it-yourself-ers”. アテックの事業の一つであるアテックTPMSはTPMS(タイヤ空気圧監視システム)診断ツールとソリューションのトップメーカーです。. With an all-new sturdy and compact design, the tool can easily read sensors, even in twin wheels, and can manage up to 22 wheels. Want Answer 0. 8. 50 seconds. The automatic or manual system process allows for minimal to full user interaction, depending on final line volume. 21, when you enter your IDs manually, you must enter the decimal ID with two preceeding zeros for the system to correctly write them to your TCM. The VT47 TPMS programming tool offers functionality and flexibility at an affordable price. 7v 2200 mAh. Oct 11, 2020 · ATEQ TPM Quickset VT10 Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset Tool TPMS. View and download information on how to use the VT30 TPMS tool or download the PC software (WebVT) to receive the latest vehicle and sensor updates on the tool. The "trigger" tool you're probably referring to is the ATEQ VT20 TPMS Sensor Activation Tool. The horn sound lets you know that the vehicle just registered that sensor. pressure for five seconds, or until a horn. However, ATEQ will continue to provide support, software license updates and repairs until early 2022. AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA ONLY. it read each tire sensor on the first try and only takes a few seconds. 6- Sensor information displays on the screen. 4- Start the sensor trigger cycle. The VT65 manual provides technical specifications, descriptions ATEQ announces the ISO 17025 accreditation of the calibration lab in their Spain office. Click here to browse our tools!Easy-to-use right out of the box, the tool is excellent for drivers who have two sets of tires and wheels for… Sep 13, 2009 · C6 Tech/Performance - TPMS Tool Question - What's the best all-around tire pressure monitor tool (features vs. Main Features www. Once I got the XX displays, the FOB learning mode resumed and my ATEQ VT10 tool was able to successfully reset all four corners. Initiate the tool. Download PC software and drivers to help keep your tool up-to-date. Aug 3, 2012 · This simple TPMS relearn tool transfers the new TPMS sensor ID’s into the vehicle’s ECU (Electronic Control Unit). Active: the sensor communicates with the TPMS unit. The goal of the end of line process is to activate and read all TPMS sensors, then transfer the data to the vehicle’s ECU, or transfer the data to Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts. 3 - The result can be immediately to. May 29, 2009 · C6 Corvette General Discussion - TPMS Question - I purchased the ATEQ VT10 TPMS reset tool from tirerack and just installed my new wheels! I followed the instructions and it's not registering. " TPMS Tools - ATEQ VT10 TPMS trigger tool This is my case when I forgot to write down the codes for sensors I purchased before install on my snows. Appendices ATEQ VTXX 8. The VT15 is a universal TPMS sensor activation tool to assist in the reset of TPMS. 2023. Thanks to frequent updates, it includes all new TPMS sensors and vehicles, immediately when introduced each year. 8mm x 12. 12. 2. . Aug 28, 2010 · C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 - ateq vt10 - Hi, I have my racing wheels on the car for the first time and i have to re program my tire sensors. Thanks to google and Amazon I found the ATEQ VT31 and I didn't have to pay the Tire shop $300. OPERATING THIS TOOL TO RESET TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS, IT IS AN ATEQ VT10 TOOL MANUAL IS THE VT10 2B Posted by Anonymous on Apr 15, 2012. VT15 is a universal TPMS sensor activator compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors. FOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONTROL. Read the dedicated chapter page 45 to learn how to update your tool software. The ATEQ VT31 worked perfectly right out of the box with the addition of a Amazon basics 9 volt battery and then it was a 100% success for my application. TPMS Sensor Activation Tool. I'm attributing this problem to battery aging in the TPMS sensors. The goal of the end of line process is to activate and read all TPMS sensors, then transfer the data to the vehicle’s ECU, or transfer the data to Get the most out of your ATEQ VT65. I just put C6 wheels on my C5. View and download information on how to use the VT15 TPMS sensor activation tool. Biometric Imaging Speed. Battery Type. Hlavní důvod široké nabídky TPMS nástrojů nabízené firmou ATEQ je poskytnout Vám účinné pomocníky pro ovládání TPMS senzorů ve Vašich autech a autech Vašich zákazníků. TRIGGER SELECTION 5. May 7, 2021 · Go to www. For the best deal, check out this link for a TIPS Tool like you may have seen in one of my videos. This unit works well and its the best $100 I've spent on the truck--it takes ~20 seconds and all positions are relearned after tire rotation. I purchased new TMPS sensors from forum vendor, Bob. 6. com. Power on key 3. Mit seiner robusten und kompakten Bauweise kann das Gerät mühelos Sensoren auslesen – sogar in Zwillingsrädern – und ist in der Lage, bis zu 26 Räder zu verwalten. It uses a different sensor. 6b. The VT5S aids in manual TPMS relearn procedures by triggering and activating sensors for GM, Ford, Chrysler and many other vehicle's. Don’t Wait, Update! Update your TPMS Tool Today. Recycling the battery 8. The VT60 manual provides technical specifications Push and release the left keys. ATEQ IN THE WORLD. At $90 it's a great deal: Additionally, he served as a Congressional Liaison for the Navy to the House and Senate Appropriations Committees as part of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Financial Management and Comptroller. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, ATEQ engineers TPMS tools to activate TPMS sensors from most all manufacturers that often allow drivers the ability to reset their TPMS without a visit to the dealer. Page 3: Table Of Contents Feb 23, 2011 · Register; Forums. ATEQ TPMS, a division of ATEQ, is the leading manufacturer of TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) diagnostic tools and solutions, chosen by Automotive and Commercial Vehicle Aftermarkets A software license must be purchased to receive the latest vehicle and sensor coverage for the VT56. 1 - Put the VT15 in front of the tire near the sensor. For any question regarding software updates or the ATEQ VT46 tool, please contact ATEQ at 1. I put the car in the in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site Advanced Search ATEQ – Measurement Solutions – Global LeaderAlexandre2024-05-22T10:34:26+02:00. Our workshop tools are designed to assist garages and vehicle workshops in all aspects of activating, diagnosing, programming TPMS sensors and systems. I found this tool at accord forum and i think i m the first one who tried on civic si 2008. 2021年11月19日 d620 - high speed compact flow testerafter 46 years, and 250,000 testers installed in more than 5,000 customers worldwide, ateq presents its revolutionnary flow tester: d620. 3 Security Jun 3, 2013 · C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted - Ateq VT10 tpms programmer - Will reset your tire pressure sensors. ISO 17025 specifies quality management requirements for the … ATEQ TPMS is the number one world supplier in the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) field by supplying an entire range of TPM activation tools. ATEQ TPMS Tools is proud to announce the Q1 2023 software update for ATEQ tools, including the VT67, VT57, VT56, VT47, VT37 and VT36. ATEQ TPMS and aftermarket solutions include tools for workshops tools and industrial TPMS solutions. LIGHT INDICATORS 3. The question I have concerns my C5 (1997). 6c. If using a VT5, hold down the center button until the horn sounds. Switch summer / winter tires, replace TPMS sensors without going to dealer. sensor triggering tool. If there are problems updating the WebVT software, please contact the ATEQ TPMS technical support team: North America: Phone – USA: 888-621-8767 (English) Phone – Canada: 877-666-5325 (English/French) help@supporttpms. Even if the relearn did work, its a PITA to do the air down/air up. 288. Super people and extra High Quality parts and practices. Designed with dealerships in mind, its simple and easy-to-use interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. Once relearn is initiated, use the VT31 to trigger the TPMS sensors, allowing the new TPMS sensor ID’s to be captured by the vehicle’s ECU. Turn the Ignition key to the ACCESSORY position and apply the parking brake. Biometric Sensor Area. Installed the new wheels today with the new sensors & I am unable to get the car to read the sensors. 0 offers functionalities specifically designed for the maintenance of trucks and buses and includes all-new OBD coverage. Designed for domestic cars that have a "learn mode": most GM, Chrysler and Ford. I put the car into “learning mode” for the sensors & have driven roughly 30-35 miles at speeds over 25mph, but the car still shows the tire pressure from the Jan 21, 2015 · C6 Corvette General Discussion - TPMS behavior questions - When I swapped Red's summer & winter wheels & tires in early November, I couldn't get my ATEQ VT10 tool to register the winter sensors. Once in boot mode the device displays this screen (opposite picture). Recycling the product 8. 00 plus shipping. above the valve. The VT31 is a TPMS sensor reader and activation tool to assist in resetting a domestic standalone TPMS systems. Monday – Friday, 8 a. Sep 12, 2010 · I bought the ATEQ VT10 from Tire Rack for $100 because my 2007. com to download WebVT, or open your existing WebVT software to directly update. 10 FPS. webvt. – 6 p. Nov 5, 2010 · Taken from another forum: The following is my experience with the ATEQ tool, version 2. This tool was 160 shipped on eBay. The good news is: 1-it's cheaper; and 2- YOU DON'T NEED A TOOL!!! The GM Part# 15268606 is the tire pressure sensor for 2010 or newer Vettes. ATEQ TPMS TOOLS. 4. It was strictly a ground training operation until the school was assigned nine UC-45J "Navigators" and six T-2A "Buckeyes" in February 1962. – ATEQ is proud to announce the new January 2021 software release. Both summer and winter wheel sets are vintage 2006. Its factory set up let it activa-te and exchange information with only one frequency. Read more. With the addition of the OBDII Quick Connector, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes. The AutoGuide Show Ep 18_ Lamborghini Americas CEO discusses Urus SE. Once purchased, users can update the tool as many times as desired throughout the year subscription. np qh rp hj jr wb az rs kw cq